January 11-March 31, 2021
The entire first quarter of the year
1. Select one day of the week to be joyfully dedicated to prayer and fasting.
2. At least once per week, joyfully join one of the prayer calls. There are several opportunities as follows:
Mondays: 6:15-6:45 am; 12:15-12:45 pm; 8:15-8:45 pm
Wednesdays: 6:15-6:45 am, 11:15-12:00 noon
Fridays: 6:15-6:45 am; 12:15-12:45 pm; 8:15-8:45 pm
Langley’s Prayer Line
Access code: 471-150-100
3. Each week, joyfully render a contactless act or service of kindness. Mix it up and include both Langley family members and/or persons outside of the Langley family.
1. We will grow spiritually.
2. Prayers will be answered.
3. Negative circumstances will not be our total focus.
4. We will witness the move of God.
5. Our hearts and minds will remain in a peaceful state, which can only come from the Lord.
6. We will rejoice at how much the Lord is using us as vessels to be a blessing to others.
7. The joy of the Lord will keep us strengthened more than we could have ever imagined.
Download a copy of the 2021 All-Church Time of Consecration, Fasting and Special Prayer information here.